New to AES ... we recommend watching this tutorial!
- Awards given to the 1st & 2nd place teams of the Gold, Silver & Bronze Divisions.
- The entire team must report to the awards area to pickup the awards and have a team picture taken.
- Teams not complying with this will not be given their awards.
- No awards are given to any Flight Division winners.
Teams Qualifying for Nationals
- No Deposit fee this season.
- If you fail to take a bid to Nationals, you will owe $900 and all members on the team will be suspended until the fee is paid.
- If you earn a bid at a qualifier you can take that bid and no region penalty will be imposed.
Waivered Players & Junior Asst Coaches
- Waivered Players & Junior Aged Assistant Coaches
- Only the Region can add them to a roster so please email a list of their names and the teams to: [email protected] by April 5th.
- Please mail a check payable to "Iowa Region Volleyball" to ...
- Iowa Region Volleyball
- 4600 Park Ave. Suite 201
- Des Moines, IA 50321
- Teams that drop before March 1st: Full Refund
Teams that drop between March 1st and March 15th: Half Refund
Teams that drop after March 15th: No Refund
- When an individual or a team decide not to attend, or is unable to attend, a USAV-held event for reasons pertaining to acts or threats of war, acts or threats of terrorism, or a health risk alert, USAV shall issue no refunds.
- When a USAV event is canceled or interrupted due to acts or threats of war, acts or threats of terrorism, or a health risk alert, event entry refunds will be made to individuals or teams on a prorated basis once all of USAV’s out-of-pocket expenditures for the canceled or interrupted event have been settled from such fee.
- To drop, please speak to someone at the Iowa Region Office at 515-727-1860.