|You Are Here: Home :: Juniors :: JR Regionals :: Tournament Registration
Regionals Registration Information
- Use AES to register teams
- Early registration DEADLINE is March 6
$485 Non-Qualifying Teams, $550 Qualifying Teams (both include the spectator admission fee--NO admission at the door this year.)
- Late registration DEADLINE is March 12 (with additional $50 fee)
$535 Non-Qualifying Teams, $600 Qualifying Teams (With the $50 late fee added. Both include the spectator admission fee--NO admission at the door this year.)
- Payment - Mail by March 13 to Iowa Region Volleyball.
- Cost - See above. By 3/6 fees are: $485 Non-Qualifying Teams, $550 Qualifying Teams (includes spectator admission fee)
- Create AES roster complete with players and uniform numbers prior to March 18.
- Waivered Players & Junior Aged Assistant Coaches - Only the Region can add them to a roster, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS ONLINE FORM by March 18 and the Region will add them to your roster.
- Check-In will take place at the facility in which you start your first match. Complete information here.
STEP 1 (Register Teams using AES)
STEP 2 (Payment)
- Mail Payment (by March 13)
- Payable to "Iowa Region Volleyball", 8170 Hickman Road Suite 5, Clive, IA 50325
STEP 3 (Create Roster)
- Create and update AES event roster with player names, uniform numbers, etc.
- Waivered players & Junior aged assistant coaches - Only the Region can add them to a roster so please fill out this form by March 18 and the Region will add them to your roster.
- DEADLINE for this is March 18!
STEP 4 (Team Check-In)
New to AES ... we recommend watching this tutorial!
- Awards given to the 1st & 2nd place teams of the all divisions.
- The 1st and 2nd place coaches must report to the awards area to pickup the awards. Their team will then immediately proceed to the photography area to have their team photo taken for use on our web site.
Teams Qualifying for Nationals
- No Deposit fee this season.
- If you fail to take a bid to Nationals, you will owe $900 and all members on the team will be suspended until the fee is paid.
- If you earn a bid at a qualifier you can take that bid and no region penalty will be imposed.
Waivered Players & Junior Asst Coaches
- Waivered Players & Junior Aged Assistant Coaches
- Only the Region can add them to a roster, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS ONLINE FORM by March 12th and the Region will add them to your roster.
Please mail a check to "Iowa Region Volleyball" ...
Iowa Region Volleyball
8170 Hickman Road, Suite 5
Clive, IA 50325
- Full Refund - Drop by March 12
- Half Refund - Drop between March 13-16
- No Refund - Drop after March 16
- When an individual or a team decide not to attend, or is unable to attend, a USAV-held event for reasons pertaining to acts or threats of war, acts or threats of terrorism, or a health risk alert, USAV shall issue no refunds.
- When a USAV event is canceled or interrupted due to acts or threats of war, acts or threats of terrorism, or a health risk alert, event entry refunds will be made to individuals or teams on a prorated basis once all of USAV’s out-of-pocket expenditures for the canceled or interrupted event have been settled from such fee.
- To drop, please speak to someone at the Iowa Region Office at 515-727-1860.