|You Are Here: Home :: Juniors :: JR Regionals ::
- Location - Iowa Region Office (4600 Park Ave, Des Moines)
- Time - 4:00 to 9:00 pm the Friday before
- Bring - AES & Current WEBPOINT Rosters
For All Divisions: All check-in procedures will take place at the Iowa Region office at 4600 Park Avenue in Des Moines. Check-in will be from 4:00 till 9:00 pm on Friday preceding each weekend tournament. Teams must be completely checked in prior to closure of registration. Teams that fail to check in will be required to forfeit their first match of the tournament.
**If for any reason a team is in need of a late check-in, you must contact the Iowa Region with a valid reason prior to April 10th. You must receive approval for late check-in.
- Team representative or coach should check-in the team(s). If you need to request otherwise, please send email with the details to [email protected]
- The team representative/coach will receive playing schedules, meeting schedules, credentials (bag tags) and other information.
- The team representative/coach will verify the team roster, uniform numbers and uniform. Once verified, the roster will be in effect throughout the tournament. No additions to the roster are allowed once play begins. ONLY those persons whose names appear on the verified roster receive credentials and are permitted to sit on the bench.
- Any team representative/coach who brings in cookies for the office staff will receive a bonus prize ... no joke! (just seeing if anyone is reading this LOL).
- As always, the team representative/coach should carry the teams' Medical Release forms but these do NOT need to be presented at check in. Do not send those to the Iowa Region. Medical Release forms do not need to be notarized for this event.