|You Are Here: Home :: Juniors :: JR Regionals :: Check-In Information
For All Divisions: Check-in will take place at the facility in which you start your first match. If there are known changes please try to be there 45 minutes prior to playing.
- Pickup and review your printed roster (two copies) from the file folder near the Championship Desk.
- Verify all players and coaches are listed and have correct jersey numbers for those that will be in attendance that weekend.
- Take to Championship Desk to be stamped (Take a copy and leave a copy).
- Last minute additions will have to produce a membership card for proof of registration.
- Similar to other Nationals Events, you may be required to give your roster to the official at the start of each match.
- For ALL TEAMS, each member on the roster will receive a complementary Bag Tag Souvenir that may be picked up anytime throughout the day at Championship Desk.