2014 Event Dates & Results
Weekend 1 (March 22-23)
- 10-18 Non-Qualifying Divisions
- Cost - $485 which includes admission fee
- 2nd Annual Boys Challenge
- Iowa Ice/Premier Volleyball League Tournament
- Locations - Varied Industries Building (Des Moines), Drake University, Champions/MVP, Grand View University
Weekend 2 (March 29-30)
- 12-18 Qualifying Divisions (Teams trying to earn a bid to Nationals)
- Cost - $550 which includes admission fee
- Locations - Iowa City Field House, more to TBD
New to 2014!
We have lots of exciting changes this year ...
- Boys Challenge (2nd Annual)
- No Wristbands - No more purchasing tickets or standing in lines!!
- New Locations - Iowa City Field House, Grand View University, Des Moines State Fairgrounds, Drake University and more ...
- Vendors - On-Site Photography, Food Galore, Apparel (order ahead and pickup at playing site)
- Dig Pink - Dig Pink is coming back to Junior Regionals!
Photographers will available again this year!!!
Follow THIS LINK for our Dig Pink page!
- Dig Pink Support Cards
- Wear Pink on Sundays
- 1000 STRONG Campaign
Check here for information about Regionals
- Hotel Information (TBD)
- Venue Information
- Tournament Schedule Wknd 1 (TBD)
- Tournament Schedule Wknd 2 (TBD)
- Tournament Flow Charts (TBD) - how each division is set up, from pool play to playoffs
- Apparel (T-Shirts, Sweathshirts, Pants)
Ticket Information (NEW)
No Tickets Required!!!
We crunched the numbers and found a way to save everyone money by rolling the spectator admission into the team fee. This will reduce the number of people to staff the gates, doors, ticket takers, etc. and that's not counting the extra credit card fees.
- No need to pre-order tickets to get discounted fee.
- No standing in line to purchase tickets/wristbands.
- No wristband to wear for 2 days.
- Friends can come watch just one match and not pay an admission fee. In fact, bring the whole family as you will not have to pay for each sibling.
- Pick a door, any door!!! No more having to be funneled through the doors that have people checking for credentials!!
- The fee will mean approximately $12.50 per team member instead of $10 per spectator.
- Bonus - Team Reps/Coaches/Directors will not have to come on Friday night to check in unless there is a roster change. For those traveling, this could possibly mean 1 less room night or at least not having to leave work early to make Team Check-in.
Instructional Videos for Jr. Regionals
Coach & Club Director Information
Coaches and Club Directors Information here
- Tournament Manual (TBD)
- Tournament Registration - Team Registration Here! (will go live in December)
- Team Admission Fees (includes the spectator admission costs discussed at club director's meetings)
- Qualifying Teams - $550
- Non-Qualifying Team - $485
- Tournament Checkin (TBD)
- Practice Signup
- Venue Information
- Tournament Schedule Wknd 1
- Tournament Schedule Wknd 2
- Tournament Flow Charts - how each division is set up, from pool play to playoffs
- 35th Annual USA Volleyball Girls' Junior National Championships
- College Coaches