|You Are Here: Home :: Juniors :: JR Regionals
Saturday Wave/Division Format
Teams are still adding and dropping, but we can at least let you know which age divisions will be playing in the Saturday Morning or Afternoon waves ... this should help with hotel decisions. Also, the commissioner is sensitive to those attending Prom so 17s & 18s divisions for both weekends will play the morning wave on Saturday and the afternoon wave on Sunday.
Saturday March 22
- Morning Wave - 11 Gold & Silver, 12 Gold, 14 Gold, 16 Gold & Silver, 17 Gold & Silver, 18 Gold & Silver
- Afternoon Wave - 12 Silver, 13 Gold & Silver, 14 Silver, 15 Gold & Silver
Saturday March 29
- Morning Wave - 12 Qualifiers, 13 Qualifiers (both), 15 Qualifiers (both), 17 Qualifiers, 18 Qualifiers
- Afternoon Wave - 13 Qualifiers (both), 14 Qualifiers, 15 Qualifiers (both), 16 Qualifiers,
2014 Event Dates & Results
Weekend 1 (March 22-23)
- 10-18 Non-Qualifying Divisions (Age & Grade Teams)
- Cost - $485 which includes admission fee
- 2nd Annual Boys Challenge
- Iowa Ice/Premier Volleyball League Tournament
- Locations - Varied Industries Building (Des Moines), Drake University, Champions/MVP, Grand View University and Simpson College
Weekend 2 (March 29-30)
- 12-18 Qualifying Divisions (Teams trying to earn a bid to Nationals)
- Cost - $550 which includes admission fee
- Locations - Iowa City Field House, Iowa City High School, Clear Creek High School, Clear Creek Middle School
New to 2014!
- Boys Challenge (2nd Annual)
- No Wristbands - No more purchasing tickets or standing in lines!!
- New Locations - Iowa City Field House, Grand View University, Des Moines State Fairgrounds, Drake University and more ...
- Vendors - On-Site Photography, Food Galore, Apparel (order ahead and pickup at playing site)
- Dig Pink - Dig Pink is coming back to Junior Regionals!
Photographers will available again this year!!!
Ticket Information (NEW)
No Tickets Required!!!
We crunched the numbers and found a way to save everyone money by rolling the spectator admission into the team fee. This will reduce the number of people to staff the gates, doors, ticket takers, etc. and that's not counting the extra credit card fees.
- No need to pre-order tickets to get discounted fee.
- No standing in line to purchase tickets/wristbands.
- No wristband to wear for 2 days.
- Friends can come watch just one match and not pay an admission fee. In fact, bring the whole family as you will not have to pay for each sibling.
- Pick a door, any door!!! No more having to be funneled through the doors that have people checking for credentials!!
- The fee will mean approximately $12.50 per team member instead of $10 per spectator.
- Team Reps/Coaches/Directors will not have to arrive Friday night to check in. For those traveling, this could possibly mean 1 less room night or at least not having to leave work early to make Team Check-in.
Instructional Videos for Jr. Regionals
Coach & Club Director Information